You may be here because the pages are not displaying correctly on your equipment.
If so, please let me know.
Meanwhile, you should be able to navigate pretty well from here.
My Pipe Collection at Home photos:
- Oyster White, Morocco Grey, Ash Grey
- Ebony, Coral, Raspberry
- California Style, Burnt Orange, California Rosé
- Burgundy Red and Maroon - TarGards on Pipe Rock in front
- Federal Gold Old and New - my first two in front
- Avocado Green, Sage Green, Rare Wood, Forest Green. Real Briar
- English Blue, Horizon Blue, Mocha Brown - Prototypes in front
- Venturi, THE SMOKE - featherROCK in front
- Distributor and Dealer flyers
- Made-in-England, All-American in counter display
- Other pipes on top, examples of all packaging
- Examples of literature enclosed in pipe packaging
- Accessories, Promotional Packaging, TarGard products
History of the pipe:
- 1968 - 1970 Expansion
- Made in England
- 1971 - 1973 Expansion
Visit my Collection:
- the pipe
- THE SMOKE
- the pipe - MADE IN ENGLAND
- Sales Brochures
- "Story of the pipe"
- Pipes for Sale or Trade
- Pipes Sold
Useful to Know:
Anatomy of a the pipe
How to Smoke a the pipe
Cleaning a the pipe